Environment Canada has issued a weather alert warning of freezing rain and rain pellets throughout Sunday, April 15th. Due to the inclement weather, we have had to make some important decisions.

Updates will continue to be posted here.

Please stay safe on the roads and thank you for your cooperation.

Skate for Sarah: Postponed to Sunday, April 29th (see announcement below)

Group Exercise: Open/Running

Children and Family Programs (incl. dance): Cancelled

PJ Plus: Cancelled

J Roots: Cancelled

Kachol Lavan: Cancelled


(April 14, 2018) Skate for Sarah Announcement:

We are sorry to inform you that the Skate for Sarah Tournament will be postponed until Sunday, April 29th. Along with the messy weather we have already received, the severe weather that is expected in the morning, and the fact that York University has already shut down their campus this weekend, we have little choice but to postpone the event.

We were hoping to wait until tomorrow morning to make a decision, but we felt we owed it to the participants, volunteers, vendors and dignitaries to inform everyone this evening.

We appreciate your understanding and we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks again for your support, and we can't wait to Skate for Sarah on April 29th.

Skate for Sarah Committee